I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover.
I love you forever, forever is over
Let's Have Some Fun This BEAT is SICK
OFFICIAL TOKIO HOTEL RADIO

HUMANOID CITY TOUR

Friday, February 12, 2010


Joe Jonas & Pixie Lott were spotted on a hot date to Little Dom’s restaurant to chat about making sweet music together, according to The Mirror. Pixie said: 'It’s so exciting. I met Joe at the MTV Awards in Germany and now I’m working with him in LA. We wrote a song together in the studio, which I love, and we’ve been hanging out.

We’re not really partying because we aren’t old enough to go to clubs in America, you have to be 21. So we go for dinner instead. I imagine there are a lot of girls who are jealous of me at the moment. He’s such a lovely guy. But I’ll be spending Valentine’s day with my mum this year.' They would make SUCH a cute couple!

Comment: oh dear.. idk what to say.. Pixie.. BE CAREFUL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tokio Hotel

Tokio Hotel

Jacob, Bella & Edward <3

MTV EMA 2009 Best Group Award

Starstruck