I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover.
I love you forever, forever is over
Let's Have Some Fun This BEAT is SICK
OFFICIAL TOKIO HOTEL RADIO

HUMANOID CITY TOUR

Saturday, January 16, 2010



Fans at the Elliot Hall of Music at Purdue University had a big upset when the person they came to watch perform, Lady GaGa, was forced to call off her concert. Apparently, GaGa was ordered by her paramedics to ‘take time off’ that night due to a ‘sudden illness’.

But don’t worry guys, Lady GaGa is fine now, as she updates us on her Twitter saying, “Paramedics came to take care of me, and told me my heart-rate was irregular-- a result of exhaustion and dehydration. Can't apologize enough for how sorry I am. I could hear my fans cheering from my dressing room, I begged everyone to let me go onstage.

“My stage has complicated mechanical elements, everyone was concerned I'd be in danger during the 2hr show, since I had passed out earlier. I am so devastated. I have performed with the flu, a cold, strep throat: I would never cancel a show just based on discomfort.

“I hope you can forgive me. I love my little monsters more than anything, you are everything to me. I will make-up the performance on Jan 26.”

Now, who wouldn’t accept an apology like that? Turns out beneath all her unconventional ways, she is much of a lovely person who really does care about her fans. Well, we all hope that the Illness Monster goes away soon. Get well soon, GaGa!

Comment: awww.. get well soon ! love it when she say my little monsters =')

i ♥ u @ladygaga

1 comments:

Unknown said...

If you anticipate Ed Hardy clothing is actual expensive, you are actual abundant misguided. hardy shirts accouterment are in actuality actual analytic priced so just about anybody can aces one up for himself. It is absolutely simple for anyone to go get an hardy shirt accouterment as they are so readily achievhardy and analytic inexpensive.

Post a Comment

Tokio Hotel

Tokio Hotel

Jacob, Bella & Edward <3

MTV EMA 2009 Best Group Award

Starstruck