I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover.
I love you forever, forever is over
Let's Have Some Fun This BEAT is SICK
OFFICIAL TOKIO HOTEL RADIO

HUMANOID CITY TOUR

Wednesday, December 16, 2009


From RockinJJ: Me and my friends were out in Nashville eating breakfast, and to our surprise Taylor Swift & Taylor Lautner came inside the restaurant! There was no paparazzi, so that's why they were very 'lovey dovey'. They went to the back and looked like they were about to kiss, but I can't confirm that happened.

Anyway, my friend 'claims' she heard a little whisper about Selena Gomez. All she heard was 'Selena..' They grabbed something to eat and left. My opinion is that they are SUPER cute, and not afraid to show their love in public!

CELEBRITY SIGHTING: My friend saw Joe Jonas with 3 of his friends, 2 girls and 1 boy at The Grove this afternoon. She talked for about 5 minutes or so. He said he was really happy he had the chance to hang out with his friends and just 'relax' she said he had bags so I'm guessing Christmas shopping?


Comment: that's cute.. Tay Tay lovey dovey.. hehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tokio Hotel

Tokio Hotel

Jacob, Bella & Edward <3

MTV EMA 2009 Best Group Award

Starstruck