I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover.
I love you forever, forever is over
Let's Have Some Fun This BEAT is SICK
OFFICIAL TOKIO HOTEL RADIO

HUMANOID CITY TOUR

Monday, December 14, 2009

The Love Guru


Guru Pitka: I speak of Intimacy, or Into-Me-I-See


Darren Roanoke: How can you be the Love Guru if you've never been in a relationship?
Guru Pitka: Well, there is someone I like. But until I learn to love myself, I can only go out with three girls named Ann.
Darren Roanoke: Three girls named Ann?
Guru Pitka: Yeah. Ann Visible, Ann Flatable, and Ann Job.


Guru Pitka: [picks up Coach Cherkov] I'd like to thank the Academy. Wow, these things are heavy. Yeah.
Coach Punch Cherkov: Put me down, a-hole!



Coach Punch Cherkov: What's the capital of Thailand?
Guru Pitka: Bangkok.
Coach Punch Cherkov: Exactly.
[punches Pitka in his groin]
Guru Pitka: Omar Sharif, my balls!

Rajneesh: [answering cell phone] Dell Computers, this is Chip.

Comment: damn! lot's of laugh when Justin sang Celine Dion song & when he said Quebec XD damn funny! for people that looove funny movies.. you guys should + must watch this freakin MOVIE! XD 4 stars!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tokio Hotel

Tokio Hotel

Jacob, Bella & Edward <3

MTV EMA 2009 Best Group Award

Starstruck