I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover.
I love you forever, forever is over
Let's Have Some Fun This BEAT is SICK
OFFICIAL TOKIO HOTEL RADIO

HUMANOID CITY TOUR

Saturday, October 17, 2009


John Mayer, 'I Like Demi Lovato A Lot.'

John Mayer opened up to MTV News about his relationship with Demi Lovato: 'I like Demi a lot. It's not a matter of obliging her. I look at what makes the best song, what makes the best sound, what makes the most timeless thing.. I think Demi has a huge career in front of her ..depending on the decisions she makes in her life. And when you're young and you're a star,

..my thing for her is like, just keep writing, just keep working, just keep developing. You have to keep developing, even if you're out in public. It's really difficult to be seen in the public and still continue to be vulnerable as an artist. But when you're 16 or 17, you have to. ..You gotta keep learning, [even if] people are watching you.'

Comment: OMG! he's HOTT! XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tokio Hotel

Tokio Hotel

Jacob, Bella & Edward <3

MTV EMA 2009 Best Group Award

Starstruck