I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover.
I love you forever, forever is over
Let's Have Some Fun This BEAT is SICK
OFFICIAL TOKIO HOTEL RADIO

HUMANOID CITY TOUR

Saturday, September 26, 2009

I’m having a really hard time trying to get this through my head, but here’s what I know (or what I think I know).

A Tokio Hotel concert will be shown in 3D in some music stores (I’m assuming in Europe). It’s in partnership with Media Markt, and they’re calling it the 2009 Virtual Hologram Tour. It will be taking place during October, and it will be groundbreaking. Don’t believe me? Watch the video below!




Source: Tokio Hotel Network

Comment: wow! 3D!!! that's soo GEIL! uber excited!! MARC! I BELIEVE YOU!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tokio Hotel

Tokio Hotel

Jacob, Bella & Edward <3

MTV EMA 2009 Best Group Award

Starstruck