I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover.
I love you forever, forever is over
Let's Have Some Fun This BEAT is SICK
OFFICIAL TOKIO HOTEL RADIO

HUMANOID CITY TOUR

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Official German and US websites have been updated with listings for Humanoid in each country. The German website lists then singles, regular, deluxe and super deluxe versions, while the US website lists a digital single, the regular and deluxe English versions. There is one very important thing you should notice though. The German website shows the DVD, while the US versions only shows 2 discs with songs, no sign of the DVD. I’m going to try to get some confirmation on the subject, and will post again when I do.


Comment: im soo gonna buy Tokio Hotel Humanoid Deluxe Album for English Version & Humanoid Super Deluxe or Deluxe Album for German Version ;) o yeah!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tokio Hotel

Tokio Hotel

Jacob, Bella & Edward <3

MTV EMA 2009 Best Group Award

Starstruck