I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover.
I love you forever, forever is over
Let's Have Some Fun This BEAT is SICK
OFFICIAL TOKIO HOTEL RADIO

HUMANOID CITY TOUR

Wednesday, September 16, 2009


Will Jonas Brothers join former tourmate Miley Cyrus again on her fabulous Wonder World Tour? Miley told MTV News: 'I don't know. I went and saw the Jonas' show and it was cool being able to go to a Jonas Brothers' concert. It was super fun.' Miley noted that if the boys do make an appearance, it'll be as audience members, her tour doesn't allow for special appearances like the one she made at their show in June in Dallas.

She added: 'We don't have time for any guest appearances or anything. I think a lot of my friends will be able to come and visit. You know, the problem is a lot of my buddies are busy working too, but I hope they all can at least catch a show. That'd be really great. It was cool to be able to see the [Jonas Brothers'] show and I hope they'll be able to come here.'

Her look will be 'pretty wild', it includes a costume change that has her donning a bejeweled bodysuit: 'It's something that I couldn't do for a while. It's definitely more mature. It's super fun. It's kind of for everybody.'

Source: Ocean UP

Comment: NO COMMENT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tokio Hotel

Tokio Hotel

Jacob, Bella & Edward <3

MTV EMA 2009 Best Group Award

Starstruck